Yankee Candle is recalled 31,000 of its Luminous Collection candles Friday.
According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the square glass jar can crack while the three-wick candle is lit. They were sold from September through November of this year.
The company said it has received 16 reports involving similar incidents, but no injuries.
The following candles were included in the recall:
- Sea Salt & Coral: 1535651
- Blackberry & Sage: 1535890
- Apple Blossom & Melon: 1535891
- Sugarcane & Honey: 1535892
- Pine & Sandalwood: 1535893
- Cinnamon & Cedar: 1535894
Consumers should contact Yankee Candle at 877-803-6890, or yankeecandle.com, for a refund.