Three Dead from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

On Saturday, December 30, three males were found dead inside of a hunting trailer in Brownwood.

Brown County Sheriff Vance Hill suggested that the cause of death was likely carbon monoxide poisoning from a heater within the trailer.

In addition, the trailer did not have ventilation.

The bodies were later identified as John Glass, Sr., 69; Bryan Glass, 41; and Cody Glass, 13.

The three men were related as grandfather, father and son.

Be the first to comment on "Three Dead from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning"