It’s Election Day across the country. If early votes were not cast, this is the last opportunity to cast a ballot. Here are the times and locations to vote across the Concho Valley.
There are 21 locations to vote throughout San Angelo and the surrounding area from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. The locations are as follows:
Angelo Bible Church
3506 Sherwood Way
Belmore Baptist Church
1214 S. Bell St.
Calvary Baptist Church
2401 Armstrong St.
Christoval Community Center
20022 Main, Christoval
Community Medical Center
3501 Knickerbocker Road
Concho Valley Transit District (Bus Depot)
501 N. Chadbourne St.
First Assembly of God
1442 Edmund Blvd.
Grape Creek Independent School District
8207 US Hwy 87
Keating Paint and Body
5050 N. Chadbourne St.
1501 W. Beauregard Ave.
Paulann Baptist Church
2531 Smith Blvd.
San Angelo Public Housing Authority
420 E. 28th St.
Segunda Iglesia Bautista
510 W. Avenue T
Southgate Church of Christ
528 Country Club Road
Southland Baptist Church
4300 Meadow Creek Trail
St. Luke United Methodist Church
2781 W. Avenue N
St. Ambrose Catholic Church
8602 Loop 570, Wall
4502 Knickerbocker Road, Bldg. E
Veribest Baptist Church
50 FM 2334, Veribest
Wesley Trinity United Methodist Church
301 W. 18th St.
West Texas Rehabilitation Center
1925 University Ave.
Click here for the sample ballot: 20161108_sampleballot
Along with a voter registration card, here are other acceptable forms of identification needed to vote:
- Texas driver license – unexpired or expired no longer than 60 days at the time of voting;
- Texas personal identification card – unexpired or expired no longer than 60 days at the time of voting;
- U.S. passport book or card – unexpired or expired no longer than 60 days at the time of voting;
- Texas concealed handgun license – unexpired or expired no longer than 60 days at the time of voting;
- U.S. military identification with photo – unexpired or expired no longer than 60 days at the time of voting; or
- U.S. citizenship certificate or certificate of naturalization with photo