A 34-year-old man with ties to the Aryan Brotherhood of Texas is the latest addition to the Texas Department of Public Safety’s Texas 10 Most Wanted Fugitives list. A cash reward of up to $7,500 is being offered for information leading to the arrest of Jared Luke Langley.
Langley is wanted for parole violation, burglary, theft, evading arrest and possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver/manufacture.
He has ties to Montgomery and Madison counties, including the city of Midway (his last known address).
In June 2016, the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles issued a warrant for Langley’s arrest for parole violation. In July 2016, he eluded capture from Madison County Sheriff’s Office deputies after he fled on foot.
Langley is 5 feet, 6 inches tall and weighs approximately 190 lbs. He has tattoos on his abdomen, back, chest, both arms and both legs. He may be known by the nicknames “Twisted” or “Twist.”
For more information or updates in the event of his arrest, see his wanted bulletin at dps.texas.gov/Texas10MostWanted/fugitiveDetails.aspx?id=344.
To be eligible for the cash rewards, tipsters must provide information to authorities using one of the five following methods:
- Call the Crime Stoppers hotline at 800-252-8477;
- Text the letters “DPS”– followed by tip – to 274637 (CRIMES) from cell phone;
- Submit a web tip through the DPS website by selecting the fugitive callers have information about and then clicking on the link under their picture;
- Submit a Facebook tip at facebook.com/texas10mostwanted by clicking the “SUBMIT A TIP” link (under the “About” section).
- Submit a tip through the DPS Mobile App. The app is currently available for iPhone users on the Apple App Store, itunes.apple.com/us/app/texas-dps/id902092368?mt=8, and for Android users on Google Play, play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microassist.texasdps&hl=en.