The San Angelo City Council will meet at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday at the McNease Convention Center, 501 Rio Concho Drive, to discuss a number of topics. Among the topics on the agenda are recommendations to use unallocated funds for calendar year 2017 health insurance premiums in the amount of $322,946, consideration adopting a resolution amending the Capital Improvement Plan to include a stormwater office building and the reconstruction of South Jackson Street and discussion on an ordinance and possible moratorium regarding Chapter 12 (Exhibit A) zoning ordinance for bed and breakfast establishments and short term rentals.
Also on the agenda:
- Consideration of a resolution to find a public purpose and approving financial assistance to the San Angelo Friends of the Environment to host a Household Hazardous Waste Collection Event;
- Consideration in awarding ambulance chassis to Jim Bass Ford for two ambulance chassis budget for fiscal year 2017;
- Consideration in awarding water distribution and wastewater collection warehouse inventory bid to three vendors (Supply Waterworks, Morrison Supply and Western Industrial Supply);
- Consideration to authorize the City Manager to execute a Memorandum of Understanding with Tom Green County for proposed for the proposed Tom Green County Jail facility; and
- Consideration to authorize staff of the Real Estate Division of the finance department to begin non-judicial termination of leases for failure to pay annual rent on the City’s behalf for Recreational and Agricultural Lease Assignments pursuant to lease terms and ratify notices of default given.
See full agenda here: City Council agenda 10-4