Angelo State University’s Small Business Development Center is hosting a leadercast event Friday May 6. Community business and organization leaders are invited to access the knowledge and experience of world-renowned leaders during Leadercast San Angelo at the LeGrand Alumni and Visitor Center.
More than 100,000 people around the world are expected to attend the 17th annual Leadercast. Attendees will receive a Leadercast journal filled with additional details, places to take notes and practical application tools to use after the conference. People can also participate directly in the conference through Facebook and Twitter.
Speakers at Leadercast San Angelo:
- Andy Stanley, leadership author and founder of North Point Ministries in Georgia
- Henry Cloud, leadership expert, clinical psychologist and best-selling author of “Boundaries”
- Nick Saban, head football coach at the University of Alabama
- Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple Inc. and philanthropist
- Kat Cole, president of FOCUS Brands, including Auntie Anne’s, Cinnabon and more
- James Brown, network broadcaster for CBS Sports and CBS News
- Chris Barez-Brown, creativity guru and author of the best-seller “How to Have Kick-Ass Ideas”
- Commander Rorke Denver, U.S. Navy SEAL commander and author
- Tripp Crosby – comedian, film director and host of Leadercast
Registration is now open and is required to attend. The cost is $99 per person for the general public. For information on corporate, ASU Alumni Association members and ASU faculty rates contact the SBDC at 325-942-2098 or email email@example.com.